Unfortunately, your browser - Internet Explorer is outdated and no longer supported. To have the best browsing experience please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari!Download chrome
Join our Aqualite US team and work for our rapidly expanding, established company with a supportive, fun team environment providing essential, premier air and water purification systems and products.
Aqualite US is the leader in water treatment and air purification systems. We have been in business for over 25 years and are expanding our operations.
We are looking for a SEM/E-Comm specialist to manage search engine optimization and other digital marketing activities. The SEM/E-Comm Manager will be responsible for overseeing all SEO related activities such as keyword strategy, e-comm, social media/marketing, content strategy and link building to increase display and organic search rankings and drive search traffic from Google, Bing, and other search engines. You should be up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and work closely with editorial and marketing teams to develop a successful organic search strategy.
• Find target audiences using a keen knowledge of B2B and residential consumer buying demographic
• Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, E-comm marketing database, email, social media and Google/Bing display advertising campaigns
• Help develop and manage new E-Comm Shopify, Google Shopping and other Marketplace Platforms
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence following a campaign schedule to increase followers
• Google Analytics Reporting Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) – make recommendations to management
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
• Research and analyze competitor content and links
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
For Social Media you should be familiar with developing a comprehensive Follower Strategy and administering content on all social media platforms to ensure customer engagement/lead generation. For E-Comm you should be experienced in managing all aspects of our product listings including Google, Walmart, Ebay and Shopify, and other popular marketplaces. Familiarity with bulk uploads, third party templates, search engine optimization, online selling is required. You should possess excellent verbal and written skills, outstanding critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, multitasking, and enthusiasm are key to this role.
• Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Current with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
• In-depth experience with E-Comm and website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Lead Forensics, ZoomInfo)
• Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
• Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, WebFlow)
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Established in 1991, Aqualite US is the premier water and air purification company based in Tyngsboro, MA with sales offices in MA, ME, NH, CT, RI, FL, PA, AL and NY/NJ. We are a trusted Home Depot Service Provider located in-store in the Northeast and Southeast. Aqualite’s air purification system is the only product on the market that is proven effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria, and allergens in-air as well as on surfaces.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.